Global Transaction Banking Intern
Mission1. Work directly with Managing Director of the team in managing the metrics, processes and statistics of the France/Benelux activity
2. Assist the Managing Director of the team in highly structured transactions from the initial commercial pitch until closing
3. Interact with other team members in specific tasks related to short term trade deals and specific deals with French & Benelux clients
4. Conduct market studies and research about the different products and industries in which the GTB team is present
OpportunitiesBacked by one of the largest banks worldwide and thanks to its ambitious development plan in France, Santander GTB in Paris offers a great opportunity for energetic students that seek to gain banking product and industry knowledge. This will provide you with a unique place to acquire deep insight and hands-on experience on the GTB world including structured trade finance, export credit agency and multilateral financing, working capital structures, etc. in Europe and emerging countries.
- Business school student, 1st or 2nd year of Master’s degrees program
Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills (VBA a plus)
- Ability to work in a truly international environment
- Strong interest for the banking industry
(Spanish is an advantage)
Please fill in the information requested below.
Your message has been sent.