1. Completion of internal clients ratings
2. Support in the preparation of credit committee files (profitability, operation risks, etc.)
3. Support in the analysis of all product range transactions
4. Elaboration of economic and financial analysis
5. Monitoring of the branch portfolio risk
6. Contribution to strategic projects with the objective to improve the department governance
The Credit Risk department of Santander Continental Europe is based in Banco Santander’s Paris Branch. The department covers French & Benelux, German, Swiss, Austrian and Italian based corporations and financial institutions.
During the internship, you will be integrated into the Risk team whose mission is to manage, monitor and analyze the credit risk arising from the Bank’s financial institutions clients only. The Risk department breaks down into two teams respectively dedicated to corporate clients and financial institutions.
- Business School / University (Bac +4/5), preferably with a major in Finance
- First experience in Credit Analysis in a bank (or credit agency or corporate or investment fund) is desirable
- IT tools: Office pack, Bloomberg
- Qualifications and skills: analytical and synthetical skills, writing proficiency, adaptability,
autonomy, strong financial analysis knowledge
(French, Italian, and/or German are desirable)