M&A Advisory and CIB Intern
Mission1. Build detailed financial models to analyse the impact of mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital raises on earnings, cash flow, credit profile and ownership
2. Perform company valuations using techniques such as discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, comparable and draft internal and external presentations
3. Work with different Senior Bankers to create strategic presentation materials concerning M&A and capital structure advisory for clients in the all major industries and in the management of client relationship
4. Interact with Santander bankers in Latin America, especially in Brazil, to support large French corporate clients
Backed by one of the largest banks worldwide, and thanks to its ambitious development plan in France, Santander Corporate & Investment Banking in Paris offers a great opportunity for energetic candidates. This internship will provide you with a unique place to acquire deep insight on financial markets in both France and emerging countries. Therefore, it constitutes a gateway for international opportunities.
- Previous mandatory experience in Corporate Finance
- 2nd, 3rd year top business/engineering school student
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while paying attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a truly international environment
- Strong interest for the banking and finance industry
- Strong interest for emerging markets
Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
Please fill in the information requested below.
Your message has been sent.